25 Writing Tools I Use for Spectacular Freelance Remote Work

Best Writing Tools for Freelance Remote Work

Whether you’ve been a freelance writer working from home forever, or you’ve been ordered to stay home in the past month, productivity is important. You want writing tools that help you earn well — tools that impress and build strong bonds with clients.

Over the years, the list of tools and shortcuts I use in my own freelance writing biz has grown. Given that remote work is what nearly everyone is doing as we seek to slow the spread of Covid-19, I thought it’d be a good time to create a fresh list for you.

Many of these tools or sites are free, some cost a bit. All have made it a heck of a lot easier to connect with clients, quickly do my work, send freelancer invoices, and more. Most of all, knowing some of the popular tech tools out there helps you impress clients that you’re ready to go.

25 Writing Tools I Use for Spectacular Freelance Remote Work 25 Writing Tools I Use for Spectacular Freelance Remote Work Reviewed by Admin on August 09, 2021 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.